Imperial Campaign - POSTPONED.

Vancouver and Lower-Mainland Events. Post event details here, ask the judge scenario rules questions, etc.

Moderators: Ragdoll, Mysterious Stranger, switch21, undead1, radone, doc_monocle

Imperial Campaign - POSTPONED.

Postby undead1 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:43 am

Campaign has been officially pushed back to April to accommodate for the JLU Pre-release. Let me know what theme team you are playing.

Try not to pick something too complicated, no named dupes. Try and avoid too much cheese. Have fun with your build. If your team choice is overly generous (like Avengers etc) then challenge yourself and play more thematically. They and pick something that we havent seen before if you feel up for the challenge.
Teams already picked:
Albert - Shield
Manny - Serpent Society or maybe MODOKs 11
Brad - Masters of EVIL
Mike - Starfleet

The person who finds the need to play Captain Marvel will earn the honor of having a scenario build specifically to negatively impact her.
Campaign 10 "I will Crush You"

Coming Soon to the new Imperial Hobbies location.
undead1
Unique
Unique

Re: Imperial Campaign starts up soon. DOOM!!!

Postby MetroForce » Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:22 pm

Im in manny
Dont know my team but leanin towards starfleet unless someone wants to grab it first

edit airdominate wants to use Starfleet so im tradin to tbolts
Last edited by MetroForce on Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MetroForce
Super Rare
Super Rare

Postby Veterans » Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:13 am

I will come to the campaign.

I will play a Justice League International team.
Veterans
Experienced
Experienced

Postby MetroForce » Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:41 pm

After some deliberation with 4 other members of the campaign , but for some reason havent signed up...

I will use the SUPERvillain Thunderbolts. This will include an episode later on as the SuperVillain DARK Avengers.

Anyone have a rare bushmaster to trade away?

New Thunderbolts
Baron Zemo, Fixer, Mach 4, Songbird, Atlas, Moonstone, Swordsman, Radioactive Man, Smuggler, Joystick, Blizzard, Speed Demon
Thunderbolts Army
Baron Zemo: Batroc, Beetle, Boomerang, Bullseye, Dr.Octopus, Eel, King Cobra, Green Goblin, Jack O’Lantern, Killer Shrike, Vermin, Lady Deathstrike, Taskmaster, Venom, Whirlwind, U Foes, Wrecking Crew
Ajaxis, Aquaduct, Blacklash, Bloodstrike, Beetles(x3), Bushmaster, Death Adder, Iron Maiden, Jester, Machete, Mongoose, Overmind, Ox, Porcupine, Primus, Quicksand, Rattler, Red Ronin, Scarecrow, Psionex: - Coronary, Mathemanic, Pretty Persuasions,- Silk Fever, SLyde, Smiling Tiger, Snake marston, Tatterdemalion, Texas Twister, Unicorn, Whiplash, Zaran

Osborn Thunderbolts
Green Goblin, Songbird, Radioactive Man, Swordsman, Moonstone, Penance, Bullseye, Venom

HAMMER Thunderbolts
Black Widow(Yelena), Ghost, Paladin, Antman(3), Scourge, Headsman, Mister X., Grizzly, Songbird

Andfor the hardcore nerds this team existed as vilains replacing the Defenders in the 80s I guess and then a Thanos led Secret Defenders killer team before tbolts were created in the Incredible Hulk comics during the Onslut era
Villain Defenders-1) Batroc, Beetle, Boomerang, Electro, Shocker, Whirlwind, Blob, Toad, Libra, Sagitarius, LeapFrog, Looter(MeteorMan), Melter, Pecos, Porcupine, Plantman
2-Secret)Thanos, Nitro, Rhino, Titanium man, Super Skrull, Geator
MetroForce
Super Rare
Super Rare

Postby undead1 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:03 pm

Campaign has been push back to April to accommodate for JLU pre-release

undead1
Unique
Unique

Re: Imperial Campaign - POSTPONED.

Postby undead1 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:46 pm

Upon discussion with the venue, and in light of current Covid-19 concerns, Imperial Hobbies is suspending all events for the meantime. I will update as I know more or when we resume.

Thanks for your patronage.

Manny

undead1
Unique
Unique

Return to Events