Dreadball (Kickstarter on until Sunday evening)

Discuss comics, movies, other games, or anything not really related to Heroclix or Super Heroes at all.

Moderators: Ragdoll, Mysterious Stranger

Dreadball (Kickstarter on until Sunday evening)

Postby doc_monocle » Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:54 am

Is anyone here playing Dreadball? It's a sci-fi sports minatures/board game; sort of a combination of basketball and football. Teams of humans, robots, orcs, insects, energy beings, etc facing off against each other. Kind of like Blood Bowl but in space, though apparently it plays faster and has some increased tactical decisions.

Mantic Game is currently running their Kickstarter for Dreadball Xtreme, the underground, no ref, no holds barred version of the game (though it's cross compatible with the original game). https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/17 ... all-xtreme The Kickstarter ends at tonight at 5:00. I'm picking up a bunch of stuff for both Xtreme and the original game, as all the bundles offer fairly big savings compared to retail prices.

Anyways, I just though that I'd put this here in case anyone else was interested and/or wanted to get in on the Kickstarter before it ends.
doc_monocle
Unique
Unique

Re: Dreadball (Kickstarter on until Sunday evening)

Postby number6 » Fri May 16, 2014 1:11 am

Cool idea.
The marketing of the main page makes me confused; and I understand marketing so if you confuse me I am not interested.
I luv BloodBowl so anything of a similar nature makes me gleeful.
In future am hoping for a Fantasy / Futuristic Hockey game :D :) :D :)
LATTLAY FOTTFOY
number6
Super Rare
Super Rare

Return to Off Topic Discussion