I HEART MOVEMBER!!! ={D

Discuss comics, movies, other games, or anything not really related to Heroclix or Super Heroes at all.

Moderators: Ragdoll, Mysterious Stranger

I HEART MOVEMBER!!! ={D

Postby LionKingXXVII » Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:12 am

Hello good friends of the Heroclix and other gaming communities. I am here to tell you about a movement that started 7 years ago in 2003. The idea for Movember was sparked in 2003 over a few beers in Melbourne, Australia. The plan was simple – to bring the moustache back as a bit of a joke and do something for men’s health. No money was raised in 2003, but the guys behind the Mo realized the potential a moustache had in generating conversations about men’s health. Inspired by the women around them and all they had done for breast cancer, the Mo Bros set themselves on a course to create a global men’s health movement. I heard about it in 2007 and was instantly intrigued. Last year Canada's campaign was the second largest in the world behind only Australia.

Please help me bring awareness to men's cancer by donating to this worthwhile cause.

http://ca.movember.com/mospace/821266/ is my Mo page...if you feel so inclined to donate. ;) :D 8)

P.S. If I have somehow crossed boundaries for this board please delete this post at your leisure. I will not be offended. Thank you for your patience!!!
Hey radone, I'm radtwo!
Don = "CHEESE"
Tofer = "IGNANT"
number6 = EVIL...
"MASTER OF DECEPTION" according to number6
LionKingXXVII
Promo
Promo

Re: I HEART MOVEMBER!!! ={D

Postby number6 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:57 pm

Know that I donate so that Sonya suffers less whisker kisses.
Shave, shave soon good sir.
LATTLAY FOTTFOY
number6
Super Rare
Super Rare

Re: I HEART MOVEMBER!!! ={D

Postby LionKingXXVII » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:08 am

number6 wrote:Know that I donate so that Sonya suffers less whisker kisses.
Shave, shave soon good sir.

I just saw that good sir. I thank you and so does Sonja. I will be keeping my Mo for at least tomorrow. That is when the gala is...I will be in attendance with my highest donor Anita at $100. Thanks D-mon for donating and helping me reach my goal of $500 this year...next year I will be out there recruiting for a TEAM.

Will YOU join? :D :D :D
Hey radone, I'm radtwo!
Don = "CHEESE"
Tofer = "IGNANT"
number6 = EVIL...
"MASTER OF DECEPTION" according to number6
LionKingXXVII
Promo
Promo

Return to Off Topic Discussion