Games People Clearance

Discuss comics, movies, other games, or anything not really related to Heroclix or Super Heroes at all.

Moderators: Ragdoll, Mysterious Stranger

Games People Clearance

Postby TerryT » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:33 pm

I saw that Maynards had Toys and Games for 50% off and I decided to go and check it out. It seems like all the items are from Games People(?) the one that used to be located in gastown I believe. I was able to pick up a copy of Zoolereto for $27 bucks. There was a lot of Settler of Catan spinoffs(Seafarers, Tribes) and their respective 5-6 player expansion. I also saw a bunch of D&D stuff which might interest some people. Thought I would mention it as there are probably some good deals to be had.
TerryT
Bystander
Bystander

Re: Games People Clearance

Postby radone » Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:51 pm

TerryT wrote:I saw that Maynards had Toys and Games for 50% off and I decided to go and check it out. It seems like all the items are from Games People(?) the one that used to be located in gastown I believe. I was able to pick up a copy of Zoolereto for $27 bucks. There was a lot of Settler of Catan spinoffs(Seafarers, Tribes) and their respective 5-6 player expansion. I also saw a bunch of D&D stuff which might interest some people. Thought I would mention it as there are probably some good deals to be had.

Thanks Terry.
Thursday's at the Connection on Renfrew 6pm
radone
Unique
Unique

Return to Off Topic Discussion