Mooks/teams

Choose your allegiance and contact DarkestThicket for access to the CAPES forums!

Moderator: DarkestThicket

Mooks/teams

Postby DarkestThicket » Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:17 am

Spiderman is evil...or rather his needing to roll a 19 to hit him. Since you guys are supposed to be the peak of awesomeness I'd like to request you take that into consideration when choosing your "inferiors" to defend things.
DarkestThicket
Super Rare
Super Rare

Re: Mooks/teams

Postby LionKingXXVII » Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:30 am

DarkestThicket wrote:Spiderman is evil...or rather his needing to roll a 19 to hit him. Since you guys are supposed to be the peak of awesomeness I'd like to request you take that into consideration when choosing your "inferiors" to defend things.

If you were referring to the sick amounts of planning that the Heroes do...we always put consideration into our "inferiors" when we choose them to defend things. ;) It's not our fault the Villains decided that they needed to dog pile the one piece on the board that was meant to be one of the most "Spectacular" tie up pieces on our side. :D :D :D

Why don't you put some caps on things then? If you like we can all abide by the CAPES! CAMPAIGN stat cap rules if you like? What do you think? :) :) :)
Hey radone, I'm radtwo!
Don = "CHEESE"
Tofer = "IGNANT"
number6 = EVIL...
"MASTER OF DECEPTION" according to number6
LionKingXXVII
Promo
Promo

Postby DarkestThicket » Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:06 pm

Hmmm Defense cap of 17 with self powers?
DarkestThicket
Super Rare
Super Rare

Postby switch21 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:24 pm

One of the killers with the mooks/teams is the team abilities. We have no team abilities in CAPES! so maybe the mook/team TAs should be ignored?

Besides, is Crossgen really a hero TA? I don't have a clue, so I am asking.
Dwayne Johnson 2020 - I'm in.
switch21
Super Rare
Super Rare

Postby radone » Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:08 pm

switch21 wrote:One of the killers with the mooks/teams is the team abilities. We have no team abilities in CAPES! so maybe the mook/team TAs should be ignored?

Besides, is Crossgen really a hero TA? I don't have a clue, so I am asking.

I think that Crossgen is a World TA and that both Villians and Heroes from that world get it. Sort of like Power Cosmic, Mystic, Gaurdians of the Globe etc.

As for the stat cap it is realistic for any CAPES to get an 18 defence with + ESD or CR.

I don't know if the heroes should be punished for planning ahead. But if you make the rules we shall abide by them for that is the Heroic way....
Thursday's at the Connection on Renfrew 6pm
radone
Unique
Unique

Postby switch21 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:13 pm

I don't wanna see the limits either. But I really do wanna see the end of TAs. They aren't fully factored in for a game like this as it is right now.
Dwayne Johnson 2020 - I'm in.
switch21
Super Rare
Super Rare

Postby radone » Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:20 pm

switch21 wrote:I don't wanna see the limits either. But I really do wanna see the end of TAs. They aren't fully factored in for a game like this as it is right now.

That is true since they are basically powers that players can''t achieve in any way. Then again the TA are costed in the figures so it might be a wash.
Thursday's at the Connection on Renfrew 6pm
radone
Unique
Unique

Postby DarkestThicket » Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:18 pm

True enough, perhaps just sink the TA's for now and continue as status quo otherwise. Leaders can easily get 20 but they're usually spending points on other things.
DarkestThicket
Super Rare
Super Rare

Return to CAPES!