Retcon: Paperwork and personal laziness

Choose your allegiance and contact DarkestThicket for access to the CAPES forums!

Moderator: DarkestThicket

Retcon: Paperwork and personal laziness

Postby DarkestThicket » Sat May 01, 2010 8:52 am

Things are getting a little crazy as far as trying to keep track of things. I may attempt to simplify them since the districts are causing a lot of confusion. I'll be posting sometime in the next week or so.

At that same right it's been pointed out that with losing being a potentially annoying crippling blow to people and the intent of the campaign is for fun and not constantly falling behind I've decided that there should be no detriment for defeat other than being taunted by your defeaters. Hence I'm retconning that all BP earnings will be equal. Therefore when respecing your characters consider all heroes, villains, and mercs to have a total of 50 BPs currently even if you missed sessions or not. Respec to your hearts desire!
DarkestThicket
Super Rare
Super Rare

Re: Retcon: Paperwork and personal laziness

Postby LionKingXXVII » Sat May 01, 2010 10:43 am

DarkestThicket wrote:Things are getting a little crazy as far as trying to keep track of things. I may attempt to simplify them since the districts are causing a lot of confusion. I'll be posting sometime in the next week or so.

At that same right it's been pointed out that with losing being a potentially annoying crippling blow to people and the intent of the campaign is for fun and not constantly falling behind I've decided that there should be no detriment for defeat other than being taunted by your defeaters. Hence I'm retconning that all BP earnings will be equal. Therefore when respecing your characters consider all heroes, villains, and mercs to have a total of 50 BPs currently even if you missed sessions or not. Respec to your hearts desire!

I like it!!! Great idea with the BPs!!! Thanks Jon...I'm sorry if we've been pests...I apologize for myself. I have been asking a lot of questions lately. But in my defense it's only because I'm so friggin' INTERESTED in your game!!! :D :D :D
Hey radone, I'm radtwo!
Don = "CHEESE"
Tofer = "IGNANT"
number6 = EVIL...
"MASTER OF DECEPTION" according to number6
LionKingXXVII
Promo
Promo

Postby glutton » Sat May 01, 2010 12:19 pm

everyones a winner! when do I get to see the heroes forum :(
I'm Chet!
glutton
Limited Edition
Limited Edition

Postby Tofer » Sat May 01, 2010 12:42 pm

glutton wrote:everyones a winner! when do I get to see the heroes forum :(

Pm DarkestThicket for access to Heroes' forum.
Getting Rich Quick!
Tofer
Super Rare
Super Rare

Postby Tofer » Sat May 01, 2010 12:44 pm

DarkestThicket wrote:Things are getting a little crazy as far as trying to keep track of things. I may attempt to simplify them since the districts are causing a lot of confusion. I'll be posting sometime in the next week or so.

Wicked awesome. I am totally fine with swapping BPs for taunting rights! Jon da man!
Getting Rich Quick!
Tofer
Super Rare
Super Rare

Postby LionKingXXVII » Sat May 01, 2010 5:52 pm

I would like to say that maybe a SMALL bonus wouldn't be that bad. Maybe 1 point differential? But whatever. The big thing I want to talk about is keeping Districts the way they are. I am really enjoing that aspect of the game. It adds so much fun and strategy. Please, please don't take that away. It would make me kind of sad. :( :( :(
Hey radone, I'm radtwo!
Don = "CHEESE"
Tofer = "IGNANT"
number6 = EVIL...
LionKingXXVII
Promo
Promo

Postby radone » Sat May 01, 2010 7:00 pm

LionKingXXVII wrote:I would like to say that maybe a SMALL bonus wouldn't be that bad. Maybe 1 point differential? But whatever. The big thing I want to talk about is keeping Districts the way they are. I am really enjoing that aspect of the game. It adds so much fun and strategy. Please, please don't take that away. It would make me kind of sad. :( :( :(

I really like the way the districts are run as well. This could be the bonus for the pvp scenarios.
Thursday's at the Connection on Renfrew 6pm
radone
Unique
Unique

Postby Danark » Sat May 01, 2010 10:49 pm

Yeah! Jon is our Hero!
.........or Villain.........or both.........
Yeah! Jon is our Merc!
---Sublimely Focused Frenzy---
Danark
Experienced
Experienced

Postby LionKingXXVII » Sat May 01, 2010 11:36 pm

Danark wrote:Yeah! Jon is our Hero!
.........or Villain.........or both.........
Yeah! Jon is our Merc!

Cal Worthington and his dog Spot are GREAT mercs but the VERY best merc is definitely Jon Snow. :D :D :D
Hey radone, I'm radtwo!
Don = "CHEESE"
Tofer = "IGNANT"
number6 = EVIL...
LionKingXXVII
Promo
Promo

Postby Danark » Sun May 02, 2010 10:19 am

What will Cal's name be next time?
Danark
Experienced
Experienced

Postby LionKingXXVII » Fri May 07, 2010 8:43 am

DarkestThicket wrote:... Hence I'm retconning that all BP earnings will be equal. Therefore when respecing your characters consider all heroes, villains, and mercs to have a total of 50 BPs currently even if you missed sessions or not. Respec to your hearts desire!

What about those people who were running at OVER 50 BPs? They should get them I think...seeing as they put in the effort to make it out to Issue #0. Just me thinking out loud. I've only got 50BPs in case anyone thought I was lobbying for an overpowered character. :D :D :D
Hey radone, I'm radtwo!
Don = "CHEESE"
Tofer = "IGNANT"
number6 = EVIL...
LionKingXXVII
Promo
Promo

Postby Tofer » Fri May 07, 2010 9:04 am

LionKingXXVII wrote:What about those people who were running at OVER 50 BPs?

The only people who would have over 50 already would be Heroes who scored 2 or more bystander rescues in the Pre-Campaign and attended all events.

Did James or Ken achieve this? If so, they should get their BP changed to > 50
Last edited by Tofer on Fri May 07, 2010 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Getting Rich Quick!
Tofer
Super Rare
Super Rare

Postby DarkestThicket » Fri May 07, 2010 9:45 am

Crap, I thought I had counted it out to 50, yeah if you have more than 50 then stay where you are.
DarkestThicket
Super Rare
Super Rare

Postby Danark » Fri May 07, 2010 4:50 pm

I did have 52 points because of episode zero but I like the idea of everyone being equal! I am at 50 like everyone else. The joy of playing in episode zero was reward enough! :D
Danark
Experienced
Experienced

Postby LionKingXXVII » Fri May 07, 2010 5:58 pm

Danark wrote:I did have 52 points because of episode zero but I like the idea of everyone being equal! I am at 50 like everyone else. The joy of playing in episode zero was reward enough! :D

Take the 52 or I will...the Heroes should take every advantage they can get...I have a bad feeling the Villains are going to come back with a vengence next issue. :D :D :D
Hey radone, I'm radtwo!
Don = "CHEESE"
Tofer = "IGNANT"
number6 = EVIL...
LionKingXXVII
Promo
Promo

Postby Danark » Fri May 07, 2010 7:56 pm

No, I don't want them to whine when we beat the snot out of them that it was that two point advantage and not our superior tactics and planning. :roll: :wink: :D
Danark
Experienced
Experienced

Postby LionKingXXVII » Fri May 07, 2010 10:05 pm

Danark wrote:No, I don't want them to whine when we beat the snot out of them that it was that two point advantage and not our superior tactics and planning. :roll: :wink: :D

They'll just whine about something else...don't worry. I guarntee that the Villains will be whining for a long long time to come...I also forsee there to be so much whining that the Villains will soon dwindle in numbers to the point where Jon will be running the scenarios against us with 8 NPCs. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hey radone, I'm radtwo!
Don = "CHEESE"
Tofer = "IGNANT"
number6 = EVIL...
LionKingXXVII
Promo
Promo

Postby Joebarnes » Tue May 11, 2010 8:36 am

If I was the weakest character on the toughest team, I'd have your confidence too Leo!! But what's Blue Bunny gonna do when Frisbee Chick isn't watching your back??
JOHNNY HOT-FISTS! Be careful with those things!!
Joebarnes
Rookie
Rookie

Postby LionKingXXVII » Tue May 11, 2010 12:36 pm

Joebarnes wrote:If I was the weakest character on the toughest team, I'd have your confidence too Leo!! But what's Blue Bunny gonna do when Frisbee Chick isn't watching your back??

Hey, I resemble that remark!!! I'm not the weakest on my team. That sidekick that Sublime Focussed Frenzy has with him all the time is!!! So eat it Flamebrain!!!

- Flying Blue Rabbit
Hey radone, I'm radtwo!
Don = "CHEESE"
Tofer = "IGNANT"
number6 = EVIL...
LionKingXXVII
Promo
Promo

Postby Danark » Tue May 11, 2010 10:59 pm

That's ok, Simon the lab monkey knows his limitations. He is still going to try and blast any baddies that come into range though!

Beware!!!!!!!!
Danark
Experienced
Experienced

Return to CAPES!