JLU Unboxing Bricks

Miscellaneous Clix discussion.

Moderators: Ragdoll, Mysterious Stranger

JLU Unboxing Bricks

Postby Veterans » Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:38 pm

It been a long while since I played Heroclixs with this Cov-19 happing. I just got two big boxes of JLU set, and got a lot of good pulls. Here are the good pulls that I got in the set.

Crimson Avenger-chase
Batman-chase
Batman Beyond
Ace
Darkside
Grundy-2
Amaso-2-gold
Justice Lords
Stargirl-2
Stripe
Black Manta-call in
Mervin & Wendy
The Atom
Brown Gorilla Grodd-call in
Big Barda-2
Booster Gold

I got a lot of commons and uncommon. I hope that this crisis ends so that we can play Heroclixs again. I am missing Vigilante in the set. I only have the 2007 Justice league version on the bike. If anyone has a extra one let me know need it to complete seven soldiers of victory team.

Stay Safe and Healthy

Cheers

Veterans.
Last edited by Veterans on Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Veterans
Experienced
Experienced

Re: JLU Unboxing Bricks

Postby Boomba » Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:04 pm

This is Kenneth. I have a Vigilante for you....consider it done. I can't stand in the way of completing the seven soldiers of victory!
Boomba
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Veterans » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:45 am

Thank You for replying back to me Kenneth.

It been 5 mouths since we all played Heroclixs at the Connection store.

I miss playing Heroclixs, and during the Cov-19 crisis. I heard from Matt back in June when I was buying two boxes of JLU series. Matt told that he will open his store again at the end of August with few Heroclixs players to attend events, and that you have to take picture of you theme team with your cell phone, so that we cant let players touch the cards due to the virus, and you cant touch player's heroclixs to look at there powers. I know but better safe and sorry. It's a shame that the championship events are canceled due to this crisis happing.

I am glad to hear that you got the Vigilante for me thank you very much. It is nice to complete the Seven Soldiers of Victory team.

I am doing well working at my grocery store still, and working now at a new job at a newspaper plant, and collecting pop cans off the streets everyday since school is closed due to the virus.

Stay Safe & Healthy.

Cheers

Veterans.
Veterans
Experienced
Experienced

Postby Boomba » Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:18 pm

Gordon,

If you don't want to wait then e-mail me your address at kenhintze@hotmail.com and I will get the figure to you. No worries.

Kenneth
Boomba
Bystander
Bystander

Return to General