Truce?

Moderators: undead1, rancidtwinkie

Truce?

Postby MetroForce » Fri May 21, 2010 10:23 pm

I dunno, does Eric use this site?

He's playing the Exiles, and I happen to be playing the Weapon X (Exiles Adversaries team)

I'm not familiar with them but the team assortment is groovey. Eric says they are Exiles version 2.0. Who do the dirty work the Exiles typically wouldn't do. Think the Wolverine led X-force to cyclops regular X-Men team.

The thing of it is there's a few characters on both team's that overlap. Did you maybe wanna make an agreement not to both play them?

Since the figs in question are ones hard to say no to :Wolverine ,Spiderman, Sabretooth, and the Squadron Supreme.
Maybe you'd wanna not play the same sculpts? with the exception of the Wolverine since you can use multiple wolverines...

Though i think it would be awesome to see 6 different wolverines on the board
MetroForce
Super Rare
Super Rare

Re: Truce?

Postby radone » Sat May 22, 2010 12:29 pm

MetroForce wrote:I dunno, does Eric use this site?

He's playing the Exiles, and I happen to be playing the Weapon X (Exiles Adversaries team)

I'm not familiar with them but the team assortment is groovey. Eric says they are Exiles version 2.0. Who do the dirty work the Exiles typically wouldn't do. Think the Wolverine led X-force to cyclops regular X-Men team.

The thing of it is there's a few characters on both team's that overlap. Did you maybe wanna make an agreement not to both play them?

Since the figs in question are ones hard to say no to :Wolverine ,Spiderman, Sabretooth, and the Squadron Supreme.
Maybe you'd wanna not play the same sculpts? with the exception of the Wolverine since you can use multiple wolverines...

Though i think it would be awesome to see 6 different wolverines on the board

Since the exiles are a team that starts with a certain amount of characters and 'ports in friends why not just make it so you can't play the same sculpts at the same time.....Might be a logistical nightmare but might also make it a bit more interesting...If you want to decide who gets who first roll off and draft...
Thursday's at the Connection on Renfrew 6pm
radone
Unique
Unique

Postby SpiderMatrix » Sat May 22, 2010 2:18 pm

I don't mind not using the same sculpts, but it might be tricky with some of the figures like Sabretooth (only IC and ulitmates) and Hyperion (only the one sculpt).

1) Sabretooth isn't on my starting line up, but I was thinking of using the IC sculpt.
2) I have no plans for hyperion yet because I'd have to unlock him first.
3) With wolverine, I have the IC version in my starting line up, but haven't really decided how to upgrade him yet.
4) With Spiderman, I'm going to start with the ultimates sculpt, and hopefully quickly upgrade to the lampost one, but I modded that figure just for this campaign, so that shouldn't matter if you're just worried about sculpts. From there, I haven't exactly decided if I'm going to keep upgrading or not, but I would probably go to the armor wars house of m one, then the iron spidey sculpt.

Let me know what your plans are and we'll see if we can work something out.
SpiderMatrix
Experienced
Experienced

Postby undead1 » Sun May 23, 2010 7:31 pm

You guys can try and "TRUCE" all you want to!!! Going to be so much more fun when I make you stab each other in the back!!!

AoA might be too much evil for you to handle
Campaign 10 "I will Crush You"

Coming Soon to the new Imperial Hobbies location.
undead1
Unique
Unique

Postby MetroForce » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:23 pm

I think our teams are gettin a reboot eric. check out the drafted edits on our teams.and because of the team it might be fun if we had a gentlmens agreement and one of us gets gambit and the other gets sabretooth since those are the only figs that cross over between our teams (now anyways.)i had plans for gambit if it you dont

SpiderMatrix wrote:I don't mind not using the same sculpts, but it might be tricky with some of the figures like Sabretooth (only IC and ulitmates) and Hyperion (only the one sculpt).

1) Sabretooth isn't on my starting line up, but I was thinking of using the IC sculpt.
2) I have no plans for hyperion yet because I'd have to unlock him first.
3) With wolverine, I have the IC version in my starting line up, but haven't really decided how to upgrade him yet.
4) With Spiderman, I'm going to start with the ultimates sculpt, and hopefully quickly upgrade to the lampost one, but I modded that figure just for this campaign, so that shouldn't matter if you're just worried about sculpts. From there, I haven't exactly decided if I'm going to keep upgrading or not, but I would probably go to the armor wars house of m one, then the iron spidey sculpt.

Let me know what your plans are and we'll see if we can work something out.
MetroForce
Super Rare
Super Rare

Postby SpiderMatrix » Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:29 am

That completely changes my whole team. Manny, are we using the new draft team list?
SpiderMatrix
Experienced
Experienced

Postby undead1 » Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:21 pm

Use which ever one you wish, but stick to one. I will document it just in case it is pulled from the master list.
Campaign 10 "I will Crush You"

Coming Soon to the new Imperial Hobbies location.
undead1
Unique
Unique

Postby MetroForce » Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:40 am

it doesnt really change much. still get 6 figs and still same teams kinda stuff
MetroForce
Super Rare
Super Rare

Return to Imperial Campaign