The Top Teams of WWE

Team builds, combos, how to beat Rob, how to beat Ishi, etc.

Moderators: Mysterious Stranger, radone

Postby donveersingh » Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:42 am

Lady Sif! Thor's wife! I made a Thor joke.
Donnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

\liil liil/
donveersingh
Masterpiece
Masterpiece

Postby number6 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:24 pm

d'epster wrote:
Mysterious Stranger wrote:
d'epster wrote:what does SIF stand for :?:

Structural integrity field.

of course...Damon uses it very well...

Well gee, when a NOVA BLASTING Feated Nimrod who can be TKed into my glass-jawed GLC is on the board, why wouldn't I turn it into a fight with the SIF?!?!?!

Trust me when I say, you bring poo to the table, expect to face it ;) ;) ;)

It is 'Daemon' in spelling by the way....the old spelling for Demon....yes, I am the devil, muahahhahah MUAHAHAHHAHA
LATTLAY FOTTFOY
number6
Super Rare
Super Rare

Postby depster » Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:33 pm

number6 wrote:
d'epster wrote:
d'epster wrote:what does SIF stand for :?:

Structural integrity field.

of course...Damon uses it very well...

Well gee, when a NOVA BLASTING Feated Nimrod who can be TKed into my glass-jawed GLC is on the board, why wouldn't I turn it into a fight with the SIF?!?!?!

Trust me when I say, you bring poo to the table, expect to face it ;) ;) ;)

It is 'Daemon' in spelling by the way....the old spelling for Demon....yes, I am the devil, muahahhahah MUAHAHAHHAHA

Actually, Daemon, it was a genuine compliment...I'd love to learn how to use SIF the way you use it with the GLC...not that I wouldn't want to Nova Blast away the GLC...but the way you used SIF to neutralize Nova Blast really was something I really seen before and you played it brilliantly... thus, until I soundly defeat your SIF using GLC team I shall always fear your GLC team...
depster
Super Rare
Super Rare

Location: Vancouver the Connection on Cambie & Imperial Hobbies in Richmond

Postby number6 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:53 pm

d'epster wrote:Actually, Daemon, it was a genuine compliment...I'd love to learn how to use SIF the way you use it with the GLC...not that I wouldn't want to Nova Blast away the GLC...but the way you used SIF to neutralize Nova Blast really was something I really seen before and you played it brilliantly... thus, until I soundly defeat your SIF using GLC team I shall always fear your GLC team...

Compliment taken. I guess I wuz saying...if there wasn't the 'one shot destroy my whole team' situation on the board, I would have never used that tactic/special object ;)

In other words. It was a final defense mechanism. Otherwise, I would never have used it ;) Thematically consider it the 'ultimate construct' of the GLC :D :P
LATTLAY FOTTFOY
number6
Super Rare
Super Rare

Postby depster » Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:00 pm

with the new rules for TK...can you now TK a figure with phasing right through a wall since you are in fact giving it a move action?
depster
Super Rare
Super Rare

Postby rancidtwinkie » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:38 pm

d'epster wrote:with the new rules for TK...can you now TK a figure with phasing right through a wall since you are in fact giving it a move action?

Nice try, but no.

Phasing is a Power Action.
Soylent Green ist menschenfleisch!
rancidtwinkie
Marquee Prize
Marquee Prize

Postby Mysterious Stranger » Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:40 am

d'epster wrote:with the new rules for TK...can you now TK a figure with phasing right through a wall since you are in fact giving it a move action?
Also, the rules are pretty explicit about the fact that the figure can't use any abilities while moving (flight, L/C, etc.)
If I had a fish who was missing an eye, I'd name him Fsh.
Mysterious Stranger
Herald of Theovis
Herald of Theovis

Postby depster » Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:25 pm

Also, the rules are pretty explicit about the fact that the figure can't use any abilities while moving (flight, L/C, etc.)

so this means that you cannot TK them past your opponents figs if they become adjacent?
depster
Super Rare
Super Rare

Postby radone » Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:59 pm

d'epster wrote:

so this means that you cannot TK them past your opponents figs if they become adjacent?
Yup.
Thursday's at the Connection on Renfrew 6pm
radone
Unique
Unique

Postby depster » Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:40 pm

played with the new TK rules last week (finally got to use it for the first time) and they seem pretty cool actually
depster
Super Rare
Super Rare

Postby LionKingXXVII » Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:15 pm

Got fooled by the titled of the topic...really thought it was Mr. McMahon's brand of WWE and got all excited coming into this thread...only to be disappointed with MORE Heroclix talk. :roll:
Hey radone, I'm radtwo!
Don = "CHEESE"
Tofer = "IGNANT"
number6 = EVIL...
"MASTER OF DECEPTION" according to number6
LionKingXXVII
Promo
Promo

Previous

Return to Strategy