Need Judge help

Team builds, combos, how to beat Rob, how to beat Ishi, etc.

Moderators: Mysterious Stranger, radone

Need Judge help

Postby Atomic Fire » Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:21 pm

So let me get this straight. The new "SP" powers CAN NOT be used as a requirement for a feat card?

Regarding the Opportunist card, So the clix assigned the card only takes damage if a friendly clix uses the tokens for the modifier?

If the clix assigned the card uses it he doesn't ever take damage?
Atomic Fire
Mail-Away LE
Mail-Away LE

Postby plkangus » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:02 am

1: True
2: True
3: Situational, does not take damage from the card, but a R moloid with AP can deal some.

Best,

Peter
"Spectre, I've followed you around, watched all these whippersnappers #$%^ up my planet, saved the UN from Clark Kent, now GET OFF MY LAWN!" - Norm McKay
plkangus
Experienced
Experienced

Re: Need Judge help

Postby radone » Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:05 am

Atomic Fire wrote:So let me get this straight. The new "SP" powers CAN NOT be used as a requirement for a feat card?

Regarding the Opportunist card, So the clix assigned the card only takes damage if a friendly clix uses the tokens for the modifier?

If the clix assigned the card uses it he doesn't ever take damage?

SP can not be used as a requirement for a feat card. Though if you meet one of the requirements you may be able to use the feat card for another power. The one that comes to mind is Mental Shields if Mandarin is assigned Mental shields and has willpower showing he can use his (Can't remember which hand it is) SP Mindcontrol and not take feedback damamge.

The Opportunist Card doesn't assign damage to the clix with the feat attached to it is is assigned to the adjacent friendly character that missed it's roll and had it increased by the character with the Opportunist feat attached to it.

The Character that has Opportunist assigned to it doesn't take damage from the card if the card is being used for its own rolls.
Thursday's at the Connection on Renfrew 6pm
radone
Unique
Unique

Return to Strategy